Monday 9 July 2012

F'Really Awesome Milkshakes & Smoothies

So for all of those who live in Edmonton, as you know we've been getting some crazy hot weather. To cool ourselves down we always get stuff like ice cream or sweet fruity drinks. I don't know about you guys, but everytime I get one of those I end up getting thirstier. Don't get me wrong, those sugary Frozen Lemonades from Tim Hortons, milkshakes and fruit smoothies from McDonalds are sooo good, but I crave water right afterwards. Well, thanks to my lovely new co-worker Megan who introduced me to F'Real Milkshakes, I finally discovered a summer beverage that will quench my thirst without the help of water.

F'Real Milkshakes can be found at the Co-op gas station on St.Albert Trail and 132 Ave. I've been told that other gas stations like the Macs near the University of Alberta also has these too. I'm not sure which other ones do, but if you bump into one of these machines I highly suggest you get one of these. I can't say F'Real Milkshakes has a low amount of sugar..cause I have no idea how much is considered low, but I can guarantee it's not overly sweet tasting. And a bonus, you can choose the thickness of your milkshake/smoothie!

Flavors:
  • Strawberry
  • Cookies & Cream
  • Mint Chocolate Chip
  • Chocolate
  • Strawberry Banana
  • Mango
  • More...(I can't remember them all)
If you do take my advice and get one, enjoy and please share your thoughts on the product. I know y'all can be more descriptive than I am.

(By the way, there are cute looking guys that work there. At least when I went today...LOL!)





No comments:

Post a Comment